To configure importing follow the steps below:
- In RetainIt goto the main Settings screen (accessed from the Home screen left menu).
- Under the "Import" section enter a keyword you would like to use on cl1p.net. It can be anything you want, just try to make it unique.
- In a browser on your PC/Mac goto the cl1p.net website adding your keyword to the end of the url like so: www.cl1p.net/yoursecretkeyword.
- On the cl1p.net website type in some information and click "Create Cl1p". For this example we'll create a new todo item called "Walk the dog", so enter the text "Walk the dog" into cl1p.net and click "Create Cl1p".
- Now in RetainIt goto your Personal cabinet. Select the "Todos" icon and in the toolbar select the tool icon (wrench). Next select "Import" in the popup and then select "Item(s)".
- A new todo named "Walk the dog" should now be in your todo list.
- You can also import additional notes or checklist items from an item detail screen.
- First line: Item name
- Subsequent lines: Item note
- Lines starting with character "#": Checklist item
- Lines after the "#" character make up the checklist item note
- Separate multiple items with a single line containing two dashes, "--"
Walk the dog
Feed the cat
He likes meow mix.
Pay the bills
This is important
# Credit card
# Utility bill
Example Item Note Syntax:
This is a note
That has multiple lines
Example Checklist (without notes) Syntax:
Example Checklist (with notes) Syntax: