I suggest you ...

Thanks for new update!

I really really like "subtask" , I have been waiting for this!

A quick question: Can I add new "task screen" shortcut in home screen, every morning, I open to do/calendar to check due or active to do , although I can click "checkmark" button, but if I can add it on my home screen, it would be great! Or I can see the summary in home screen(could be at aggregate level for all Cabinet or leverage today icon ) and then click it to detailed task screen

Best wish and happy holidays!

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminRetainIt Support (Developer, RetainIt) commented  · 

I'm glad you like the new subtask feature! I think it was you who gave me the idea to add this.

I have added the ability to add a home screen button for tasks but wasn't able to get it in this release. I've also fixed a few minor issues with the tasks screen and home screen icons and will have them in an update after the first of the year.

I like your idea of adding an indicator to the home screen button. I will work on getting that included as well. I'd also like to be able to check of items directly from the tasks screen.

Thanks for all your suggestions and I'm glad your finding the app useful. Have a great holiday season as well!

Robert

Feedback and Knowledge Base