I suggest you ...

Make universal with Sync

I would really like to use this on both my iPad and iPhone. And I would like to have them sync (Apple iCloud, Dropbox, whatever).

21 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Turtletunes commented  · 

The iPhone layout on my iPad mini works fine for me (great for my failing eyesight actually), just need automatic Dropbox sync. I want to be able to add and edit entries on my iPhone and have them show up on my iPad without having to do manual backup and restore and trying to remember which device has the latest information. I have a ton of other apps that work that way even without a dedicated iPad version. I really like the layout and concept of this app but without the automatic sync, it's not that convenient. Thanks!

• Jim commented  · 

Agree, sync would be great

• Gordon commented  · 

The question remains well this app sync between the iPad and the iPhone

• Anonymous commented  · 

Even if you want to develop the iPhone app first, get it to sync to Dropbox automatically. The risk of losing important information means it's too risky to use the app without it.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agree, you will never remember to keep backing up. It should be automatic like Writeroom.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agree....would love to use this as my primary app. However, need it to be able to sync between iphone, iPad, & a web version.

• AdminRetainIt Support (Developer, RetainIt) commented  · 

Thanks for posting the idea! This is something I want to look at but there are still plenty of features I want to get added to the iPhone version. Once all the features are finished on the iPhone app I would like to create an iPad version, but it won't be anytime soon.

Thanks again,
        Robert

Feedback and Knowledge Base